My son is 14 years old. He had the most beautiful set of baby teeth ever. Straight and good spacing (accordingly to the dentist). He started loosing baby teeth at about 6 and by 7 & 8 the adult teeth were coming in. It did not take long to see that he was going to need braces.
Once it was confirmed by the dentist he gave us an orthodontist referral. Needless to say after what felt like a million appointment he had braces. The hygienist told us that it would be really beneficial if he got a water pick, also called a Water Flosser.
I looked these up and I thought it was so cool. It would really help him get the food stuck in he braces. I ordered a kid version and he LOVESS it!!
What he likes:
- That it cleans his teeth better
- He doesnt have to use string floss as much
- This water flosser has three speeds and he really likes that he can speed it up and slow it down
- He loves the stickers that come with it. You can customize it to any design you want!!
What we don’t like:
- I don’t like that fact that it doesn’t had a stop button on the handle
- Also the top where you store the water does not have a lid. Now we have never spilled it in the many times he has used it, but I just see it coming.
With that said Tyler Rates it a:
🏅🏅🏅🏅/ out of 5, and he thinks it is worth the $$$
I think it is a 🏅🏅🏅🏅/5 as well. It is nice to get a deeper clean. The cons do not really out weigh the pros. Definitely worth the money and I would purchase it again!!
If you are not interested in the kids version the same brand makes an adult version too, like these:
*some links maybe affiliate links. This allows me to continue what I love you do (write for you) by earning a small commission.